Watch this humourous video:
Common question: Can body language be concealed?
Although explicit body language is easier to conceal, facial emotional reflectors are much more involuntary and unconscious reactions. These are usually revealed.
It is hard to conceal what you are actually feeling. These traces of evidence of truth will appear as a brief, involuntary facial expression revealing how one really feels and thinks behind those spoken words or actions; or what one is trying hard to conceal.
• Only 50 out of every 20,000 people are naturals when it comes to reading body signals. i.e. 0.25% of the population
• The average person barely notices 15% of these hidden expressions.
• Few people are likely to be 100% accurate all the time.
• However, with keen observation and honing of this skill, you can increase your ability to 80-95% accuracy i.e. close to becoming a human lie detector.
• Men and women have the same level of accuracy potential. Gender difference does not affect their ability to discern accurately.
In Body Language reading, what we are actually looking out for are ‘Tells’ or ‘Red flags’. The more ‘red flags’ you identify, the more conclusive the reading is.