Member / Ashley Galina Dudarenok
Ashley is a China marketing expert with 12 years of professional experience in the region. She has lived in mainland for over 4 years and has worked in Hong Kong for the past 8. Ashley is fluent in Mandarin, Russian, German and English.
Ashley is the founder of several startups. In 2011, Ashley established Alarice International (www.alarice.com.hk), a social media agency that offers creative marketing solutions for China. In 2016, she and her team have launched ChoZan (www.chozan.co), a resources and training platform for China-focused marketers. In the past 7 years, Ashley has worked with more than 300 brands and organisations from 50+ countries, helping them enter China right and go through digital transformation.
Above all, Ashley is also a published author and her latest #1 bestseller Unlocking the World's Largest E-Market: A Guide to Selling on Chinese Social Media is available on Amazon. She is a member of Alibaba's Global Influencer Entourage and works directly with a Tencent core founder to conquer Western social media.
In 2017 Ashley has started vlogging about China and entrepreneurship on YouTube and her dedicated business blog called AshleyTalks. She is the host of the AshleyTalks Podcast, where she interviews top thought leaders from across Asia.
Ashley talks about:
- Modern Chinese Consumers
- The differences in consumer behaviour by city tier and age group
- What do Chinese people buy and the key factors that drive their consumption
- The evolution of Chinese tourists and how they are impacting the world
- Chinese Social Media
- A 360° introduction to WeChat and Weibo and how brands can leverage them
- How to effectively work with Chinese key opinion leaders (KOLs) and run social media campaigns
- Emerging platforms and new ways to market in China’s digital space
- China’s New Retail and Technology Development
- The concepts behind Alibaba’s new retail and Tencent’s unbounded retail
- How China is shaping the future of retail globally
- A look into the booming technology sector in China - retail tech, AI, VR, IoT and blockchain
Popular Keynote Topics:
- Using more than WeChat in China: How to win on viral video platforms
- Modern Chinese consumers: Who are they, what do they want and how to sell it to them
- China’s New Retail: How Alibaba and Tencent are reshaping the future of retail in China and worldwide
- Understanding Chinese tourists: How to market to Chinese travellers online
- 5 secrets to success in the China market
- 5 mistakes that are killing your brand in China