Certified Speaking Professional (CSP)
The Certified Speaking Professional designation is awarded to working speakers who have undertaken an independent audit of their professionalism and business maturity.
As the CSP is an international designation, the APSS CSP accreditation requirements have been designed to meet, as closely as possible, the same standards used by the other accrediting organisations (such as the National Speakers Association USA and Professional Speakers Australia).
The CSP designation is only valid while a person is a financial member of Asia Professional Speakers Singapore (APSS) or one of the other GSF-affiliated associations. If a Certified Speaking Professional ceases to be a member of any GSF-affiliated association, their designation is no longer valid, and they must remove it from all their materials and products.
How to apply for your CSP through APSS
Please download and read the APSS CSP Criteria and Requirements document carefully to make sure you meet the requirements before starting your application process.
All the necessary documents are here for you to download:
1. The Application and Assessment Process
- APSS CSP Criteria and Requirements
- APSS CSP Video Assessment Criteria
2. The Application Forms
- A1. APSS CSP Application Checklist
- A2. APSS CSP Application Form
- A3. APSS CSP Statutory Declaration
- A4. APSS CSP Income and Work Summary Spreadsheet
- A5. APSS CSP Video Recording Details
- A6. APSS CSP Client Testimonials
- A7. APSS CSP Marketing Materials and Products
If you have any questions about the process, please email the APSS Secretariat ([email protected]) who will make sure your question is answered.
Applications will normally take 1-2 months to process.