What would you ask someone who has shared the stage with Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, Jack Canfield, Oprah Winfrey and Tony Blair? Here's our first set of questions:
- Just how do you quell those nerves we all have before stepping up to the stage?
- How can you stop your body giving you away.. a little twitch or tremor somewhere that you weren't aware of, until you see the video.....?
- What approaches can you suggest that grab the audience's attention at the start?
- What are the Absolutely Essential Exercises (the 20% that give you 80% results) speakers should do in the One Critical Hour before their speech?
- What are the best ways to "prolong the sweetness of your voice" from that nice early morning resonance, through the lunchtime pause and feeding, into the hard work of the afternoon, and all the way to the finale at the end of the day?
- What are the best "emergency" tactics to use when your voice is cracking and you still have three hours to go?
Go to our facebook page and ask right now! What would you like to know from someone who started her professional entertainment career as a four year old, and by the age of 28 had performed for millions of people in 48 different countries? Now an influential voice, presentation and public speaking coach, Deborah is a mentor to many of the world's best-selling authors, professional speakers, entrepreneurs and senior leaders of Fortune 500 companies.
Don't miss out on your chance to learn from someone who has truly performed on the world stage.
In her early career as an entertainer, Deborah Torres Patel performed for millions on radio, animated film,TV, Broadway and on international live concert stages with legendary entertainers like Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson.
Today Deborah is a voice, presentation and influential public speaking mentor to many of the world's best-selling authors, experts and leaders of Fortune 100 Companies. She designs and teaches systems to help people to express their voice with confidence, to communicate clearly, embody leadership and assure trust with those around them. She has worked with hundreds of thousands of people in 74 countries.
Deborah has shared large public speaking platforms all around the world with leaders like Jack Canfield, Anthony Robbins and Former British Prime Minister, Tony Blair.
She's has been featured on CNBC and CNN television as well as in global publications like TIME and Forbes. She is also a co-contributing author to the bestselling book '88 Essential Secrets for Achieving Greater Success at Work' published by Marshall Cavendish Business.
Deborah has been a guest faculty member at UCLA Los Angeles, National University of Singapore, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Institute of Retail Studies and Singapore Management University.
SAVE THE DATE
Mark your calendar for these exciting upcoming events. You wouldn’t want to miss any of them!
Master Class with Deborah Torres Patel - Monthly Meeting
Date: Tuesday, 3 February, 2015 6.00-9.30pm
Venue - Sheraton Towers, Scotts Road, Singapore
APSS Annual Convention 2015
Friday May 22nd to Saturday May 23rd, including a Gala Awards Dinner on the 23rd
It’s all happening in Singapore, so stay tuned with more information to follow
Save the Date!